- Termín a čas konání: -
- Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management
- Typ akce: školení
- Cena: 58 000 Kč bez DPH
- Pořadatel: Arrow ECS
- Místo konání: U nákladového nádraží 10, 130 00 Praha 3
- Více informací: https://edu.arrow.com/cz/trainings/open/citrix-netscaler-essentials-and-traffic-management/407565/training_sheet.html
Designed for students with little or no previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments.
This course has been completely redeveloped and improves upon its predecessor CNS-205: Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Networking in the following ways:
- Improved course structure and flow to focus on NetScaler Essentials for the first three days, and Traffic Management for the remaining two days.
- New lab environment redesigned and built for enhanced performance.
- Incorporated enhancements based on feedback gathered over the last year.
- New content introduced throughout the course.
Part 1: NetScaler Essentials - Days 1-3
Learn the skills required to implement NetScaler components including secure Load Balancing, High Availability, and NetScaler Management. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including Load Balancing, Availability, and NetScaler Operation Management.
Part 2: NetScaler Traffic Management - Days 4-5
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.